Tuesday 19 April 2011

Bookish Buys: Popular Penguins Love

I was so excited when Penguin brought out their vintage-style Popular Penguins collection - and even more so when I discovered the designs plastered all over homewares and stationery. I already have one of the mugs (Pride and Prejudice, of course), but I love the rest of the range, too - especially the flasks, notebooks and pencils. I've been tossing up whether to buy the board game for awhile, but have so far restrained myself because a) It's kinda exxy; and b) I don't know that I'd find anybody willing to play with me. Oh well, I'll just have to satisfy myself with the stationery for now. BTW, the entire range is available at Until.






3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the links Belle. I think some of these vintage finds would make for great giveaways.

    The stuff is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea - they're awesome designs, aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would totally play that boardgame with you.
    Also I now physically require a 'Carry On Jeeves' teatowel to live.

    ReplyDelete