Thursday 30 June 2011

June In Review

I can't believe June is over already! The year is going scary-fast. It's been a whole month since I was in the US, and I've well and truly come down off my holiday high. But I've had a very busy (and fun) time blogging!



I read and reviewed...
I swooned over...
I listed my top five...
I created new features...
Other fun stuff: I was honoured when Chloe from YA Booklover featured me on her blog; I crossed two out of 12 books off my Books I Should Have Read By Now challenge list; Advice Peeta, dogs reading books and Letters to Dead People made me laugh; and I appreciated the hell out of the totally awesome Darren Criss. Overall, it's been a pretty sweet month!

How was your June?
 
Image via We Heart It.

5 comments:

  1. Belle,

    Have I told you how awesome you are lately?

    I love this June in Review post. but it looks like I missed some stuff. Let me go check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been swooning over Gilbert Blythe since I was 13! He's so swoon-worthy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missie - Thank you so much! That means a lot coming from someone as awesome as you! :D

    Stephanie - I can't remember a time when I didn't love him! Seriously. I grew up watching the movie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo you had an awesome month! Lots of reading and lots of blogging too. Hope July is as good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jillian! I hope so too :D

    ReplyDelete