Thursday 9 February 2012

Bookish Buys: Love Is In The Page

Sure, Valentine's Day is a cheesetastic, corporate-created holiday, but it does provide a nice reminder to appreciate those we love. With gifts, if that's what floats your boat. I know bookish gifts like these certainly float mine...

Personalised anniversary/wedding frame from Suzy Shoppe
10 Things I Love About You Notebook from I Love It All
Alphabet Of Our Love scrapbook from I Love It All
Vintage paper flowers from Creation Faeries
Valentine's Day cards from Conversationals
Cupcake toppers from Kiwi Tini Creations

Letterpress poetry from Presse Dufour
Love blocks from Uniquely Different Too
A Love Story pop-up from Love and Found
Book of Love from 3 Little Pixies
Love print from Print Press by FMT
I Love Books And Tea print from Flourish Campaign
Mini book of love from AMB Jewelry

3 comments:

  1. All so lovely. I love the final print and I really want a paper flower now. I bet one would look great tucked into my teal vintage typewriter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that love print near the bottom. I've been thinking of getting a whole series of those prints on book page pictures and creating a huge feature of it on one of my walls because there are so many fabulous ones to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww there are some really cute things here that I would love for my house!

    ReplyDelete