Thursday 29 November 2012

Bookish Buys: The Walking Dead

I'm a bit obsessed with The Walking Dead at the moment. I know it's a TV show, but it's also a graphic novel, and I thought that was enough justification to do a Bookish Buys post on it. Besides, this here blog is a Belletatorship, which admittedly doesn't have the same ring to it as a Ricktatorship but... it's my blog and I'll do what I want. Ahem. On with the merch...

Daryl Dixon figurine from Amazon

Daryl Dixon mug from Gold Label

Board game from Amazon

Rick Grimes Macbook decal from Fixer Up

Garden stake from Garden Stakes

Deal from Walking Dead Promotions

Daryl Dixon print from Radiant Grey

Zombie necklace from CH Gallery

Finger puppets from Felt Up Fandom

The Walking Dead/Love Actually mash-up tee from Nude and Loitering Tees

Cross-stitch pattern from Pixel Power Design

Print from Duke Dastardly

Zombie family car decal from Remarkable Walls

Badges from Epic Buttons

Michonne action figure from Amazon

Tote from Gold Label

Mousepad from Gold Label


12 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the show! Love the merchandise! Great post. Thank you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I am, like, totally obsessed with this show only I don't have cable so I have to wait until the seasons are out on Netflix which is just TORTURE! And can I safely assume that Daryl is the fav character here? Because he rocks my world and I have a bit of a teensy, little crush on him. Thanks to you, I now have a bunch of stuff to add to my Xmas wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am obsessed with Daryl Dixon. Sigh.

      Delete
    2. I argue with my friends all the time over the merits of a crossbow vs a gun in the zombie apocalypse. Daryl is my most valid point in said argument. He wins it for me EVERY TIME! :)

      Delete
  3. LOVE IT! I am totally obsessed with The Walking Dead. Yes, huge crush on Daryl and love that car zombie family decal. Might have to look into that one!

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh... looks like I have some more things to buy my husband!

    ReplyDelete