Friday 10 May 2013

Friday Link Dump: Coverflips, Face-melds and Disney Students


-Maureen Johnson challenged her Twitter followers to flip the gendered design of famous books, with very interesting results.

-The CW picks up more YA-inspired TV series.

-Here's what Disney characters would look like as modern-day college students.

-Beyond Blue released a great ad about anxiety this week, while Hyperbole and A Half is back from a long hiatus to discuss depression in her own awesome way.

-Interspecies friendships are probably my favourite thing ever.

-Closely followed by these face-melds from Team Coco.

-I also got a giggle out of this The Walking Dead bad lip read.

6 comments:

  1. I really love the Disney characters as college students-my only wish is that they had all been princesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I love love the modernized Disney characters. That was too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Hyperbole is back?! How I've missed her so! Have a lovely weekend, Belle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I love the Aladdin one! Those seem almost spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love those Disney characters as college students. I do hope Ariel is dressed for a day at the beach, though, and NOT class. lol Love Aladdin and Mulan's looks- among so many others. :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete